Monday 16 November 2015

la Europe trip sneak peek ♡

Bonjour people! Oh well, guess it's time to do some update thus I'm here back to complete my blog! Excited to tells that, I just came back from my Europe trip few weeks ago, so yeah, that's the trip of the year ♡ Countries been visited were Italy- Rome, Florence, Venice, France- Paris, England- London and Ireland- Dublin, Waterford, Galway in 18 days 16 nights. The entire trip was organized by me, so proud of that but no joke, I'm using 6 months to complete the itinerary which included accommodation, day tours, transportation and etc for the total 8 of us. So far so good and we don't really spend much on those wee 

I will definitely update the full details of the trip. However, for now I'm gonna highlight some of the webpage which really helping me a lot throughout the trip: AirBnB for all the awesome apartments stay, Viator for completing our days with all the wonderful day tours as well as sightseeing bus tour, and also Visondata for allowing us having WiFi data everywhere no matter where we go. 

The rest you gonna find out through my next post. 
Alright, time to take a sneak peek of some of my vacation pictures ♡ 



You may want to read some reviews of the places I've been, here's the link to my Tripadvisor page. Probably it could helps for arranging your trip. Alright, stay tune for my next post which I'm gonna list out the full details of expenses and budget to these countries. Hope you enjoy reading for what I had experienced, I need power boosting for now, so goodnight to ya! Ciao!







No comments:

Post a Comment