Tuesday 12 March 2013

Birthday dinner at 23 Takehana ♥



5th December '12. Dating with my favorite girls Shinya, Jasmine & Natalie
Celebrating my belated birthday at 23 Takehana, Auto City. I'm a happy girl and I'm serious okaay 
You know what.I was like freaking out when they suddenly show up in front of my house with the cake and telling a lot of lies, cheated on me just to cover this and cover that with the purpose of giving me all the surprises. Thanks for everything my loves, xx. It was seriously an unforgettable and memorable night ever I had.                                                    
                                                                                       I love youuuuuu! 

Great night we had, and you girls!my always best girlfriends no matter what gonna happened on our future.
Stay together, I promise ♥ xx



No comments:

Post a Comment